• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My new ava

B

barfootboards

heyyy, just wanted to knwo what you guys think of my new avatar, i suck at gfx and i dont have photoshop =/ but i did my best with what i got, LMK

Malificus

Likes snow
It's good, If you want a free image editing program, try PhotoPlus 6

B

barfootboards

kkkkkkkkk thanks .... its not bad for useing paint, is it? lol

Blur

iPimp
or i can just upload photoshop cs2 in the media forum...:)

ill do that a bit later

B

barfootboards

i'v had photoshop twice and deleted it twice, last time was in january, i had it then deleted it cuz i didnt want to keep it after reformating my computer,, i just dont have the tiem or patiance to learn it

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not to bad, if your not experience of making any avatars then it's pretty good it's original.

B

barfootboards

yeah, its the third one i ever made, all i do is use paint, cut out a picture, size it up, and add a border ... i guess you can say the only skill right there is finding the right pic, and well I'm pretty good at finding potential in pics that people think suck

L

lilbballfrk

its pretty good! short and simple.i liike how its looking up like its lookin for something =]

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Hey wheres my credit; I got the text :p

I like your ava a lot.