• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My new Auction

doubles2004

Registered Member
Great look out jenns on her way up :cool:

Julie

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Hey jenn I want to buy but i dont want the cards pm me with your paypal id and i will send ya some dough hun
Hey Jen - Same with mine. I don't know if you saw the note I put on my PayPal payment, just resell my cards.

Nanner

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
Hey Jen - Same with mine. I don't know if you saw the note I put on my PayPal payment, just resell my cards.

Ditto! Sell them again. Make tons of money!!!

728 hits! WTG!!!

Last edited:

krakkan

Registered Member
I will be watching will pick up some also

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
864 hits and 22 watchers not bad!! Thanks everyone for being such great people!!! I recieved a question from a girl who lost her sister due to crack I think she said three months ago. Said story, she shot herself in the head and left behind a 3 year old daughter. I hope everyone sees what this drug does to people!!

I not only dealt with this with my husband, but my father has battled this drug also. I think it brought reality to him when he had to clean the blood out of James truck so I would not see it! Can you even imagine? Even through all My kids and I have been through, and my dad having to see what this drug does......he STILL fights his addiction. From what I have heard, he always will!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah I'm hoping to get some buyers this weekend!! I hope everyone here has a great memorial Day!!