• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

my new auction take a look if it will be something ..

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I'm a high bidder. :)

nani1987

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
I went to place a bid, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada. Maybe you should make it available worldwide for more exposure.
thanks for the info I had a block from a previous auction and I forget all the time. if you want to bid you can. if not just add me to your watch list.. thanks... either way........ how is the weather out there in canada these days? hot cold??? or inbetween? i never been there was curious....i was suppose to go because of a court thing with the local royal mounty police and the local fbi, my husband and I got caught up in a african-nigerigan scam and I was suppose to go and testify how much we lost. but it is now haunting us back again since we are currently being sued by our old bank and it was there fault to begin with. so i am not worried i got police and fbi reports to back my case up, i just going to sue the bank back for lawyer fees and harassment of stress they caused me. was in the hospital last yr over this for 3 months.

wolvergambit said:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!! I'm a high bidder. :)
thank you still have 8 days, I am going to add a few more items to it to make it mysterious..........lol enjoy bidding......... nani :lol:

Last edited:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I've been outbid already. LOL

Weather here the past week has been great. Sunny and hot everyday. In the 80's . I love it.

nani1987

Registered Member
Really I haven't check I was updating my other auction on the pope mobile map... take a look at it now... I added a huge bonus. tell me what you think.......
well you still have a chance..... I am going to add a few items more so you may want to keep watching... I am going to give history on the expensive items in the box and the items that I will be adding as well.... won't be disappointed...... stay tuned....
oh geesh i sound like a tv commerical..........lol look at them both... nani
It is hot here but too hot.. but at least it is dry heat not humid........

I finished my painting of the pope check out my auction now..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5586645172&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1
nani

ok take a look at the attachment below

nani

check out this link on ebay it has more picturces..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587640578
nani

Attachments

Last edited: