my new auction take a look if it will be something ..

nani1987

Registered Member
hi all
I got several new auctions one is with the pope bendicit touring pope mobile in germany i figure why not in the usa.
tell me what you all think.
and add me to your watch list. I added most of all here to mine.
here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5586645172&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

and this one is a twist to the mystery, not really much of a mystery but does holds some items hidden and you can only imagine.
what do you think...??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5586608269&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

some items have alot of value and I hate giving them up but in times of need I have no other choice. :smirk:
i will check back later........

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I went to place a bid, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada. Maybe you should make it available worldwide for more exposure.

nani1987

Registered Member
thank you I will see if I can fix it.... either way add me to you watch list is cool enough. Thank you for the support everyone in here is so nice and I love it here. thank you

TGirl said:
I am watching...I wish you great luck on your auctions....

~Trina~
thanks trina you are sweet , thanks I hope it sells.........lol I am trying to auctually make a pope mobile in 3d so if it sells I will put another one up with that one..... ok no copy cats i take 50-50 lol
Ana

wolvergambit said:
I went to place a bid, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada. Maybe you should make it available worldwide for more exposure.
fixed now with new updates... thanks

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok . Im watching for you ..Good Luck

TRINA .... Are ya moved yet. I cant find your house to come help im sick of all this driving :lol: :lol:

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Ok . Im watching for you ..Good Luck

TRINA .... Are ya moved yet. I cant find your house to come help im sick of all this driving :lol: :lol:
doubles i see you are always flirting with the ladies...lol
that's ok it shows you care................lol
nani
and thanks for watching. I going post some more pics tomorrow i changed one of the photos........ i will do an update keep watching....nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
doubles i see you are always flirting with the ladies...lol
that's ok it shows you care................lol
nani

hahahaha What me flirt with the ladies ... Nope not i just ask the ladies they will tell you .I dont do that :lollol:

Opps gotta run before nanner see's this and smacks me again :eek:hnolol: shhhhh dont tell her i said that ;)