• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

my new auction take a look if it will be something ..

nani1987

Registered Member
hi all
I got several new auctions one is with the pope bendicit touring pope mobile in germany i figure why not in the usa.
tell me what you all think.
and add me to your watch list. I added most of all here to mine.
here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5586645172&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

and this one is a twist to the mystery, not really much of a mystery but does holds some items hidden and you can only imagine.
what do you think...??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5586608269&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

some items have alot of value and I hate giving them up but in times of need I have no other choice. :smirk:
i will check back later........

TGirl

Registered Member
I am watching...I wish you great luck on your auctions....

~Trina~

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I went to place a bid, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada. Maybe you should make it available worldwide for more exposure.

nani1987

Registered Member
thank you I will see if I can fix it.... either way add me to you watch list is cool enough. Thank you for the support everyone in here is so nice and I love it here. thank you

TGirl said:
I am watching...I wish you great luck on your auctions....

~Trina~
thanks trina you are sweet , thanks I hope it sells.........lol I am trying to auctually make a pope mobile in 3d so if it sells I will put another one up with that one..... ok no copy cats i take 50-50 lol
Ana

wolvergambit said:
I went to place a bid, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada. Maybe you should make it available worldwide for more exposure.
fixed now with new updates... thanks

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok . Im watching for you ..Good Luck

TRINA .... Are ya moved yet. I cant find your house to come help im sick of all this driving :lol: :lol:

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Ok . Im watching for you ..Good Luck

TRINA .... Are ya moved yet. I cant find your house to come help im sick of all this driving :lol: :lol:
doubles i see you are always flirting with the ladies...lol
that's ok it shows you care................lol
nani
and thanks for watching. I going post some more pics tomorrow i changed one of the photos........ i will do an update keep watching....nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
doubles i see you are always flirting with the ladies...lol
that's ok it shows you care................lol
nani

hahahaha What me flirt with the ladies ... Nope not i just ask the ladies they will tell you .I dont do that :lollol:

Opps gotta run before nanner see's this and smacks me again :eek:hnolol: shhhhh dont tell her i said that ;)

doubles2004

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
ooooooooooooooo gonna get busted,............lol i wont tell....

Whewww
Thanks them smacks hurt .When she catches me :lol: