• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My "name the redneck puppies" auction

garetvet44

Registered Member
Hi all,

Well, I just made level 3, so now I can "legally" link to my auction :D We had a slew of puppies 2 weeks ago - 21 of 'em - and I'm trying to raise money to have their mamas fixed (when their puppies are all gone)! I willl find good homes for all of them - anyone living near Northeast Georgia can pick up a free Redneck Puppy in 3 to 4 weeks...I'll be sitting in front of Wal Mart all day in my van until they are all gone :D Please watch this auction...feel free to ask any questions you may have! Item # 5578610438 in case link doesn't work....I only have 1 day left! Thanks!

Redneck puppies

helpisontheway

Registered Member
21 puppies... they really are a redneck clan eh? hehehe... good luck...

What are the two breeds? Is the one a Golden Retriever... they look like beautiful dogs and pups... too bad you are so far away I would adopt one if I was better to take care of one...

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
HI, I like your auction! I hope you have better luck than I did on a Name rednecks puppies auction, I had no luck at all! :grin:

ecnotek

Registered Member
garetvet44, I add you to my watch list hope it's not too late.

Julie

Registered Member
Ooohhh they are soooo cute!