• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Mystery Reveal

redchinsu

Registered Member
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my website mysteryreveal.com

Please add it to your watch list. I want it to get into ebay pulse. WHY?

I want to help an ebay who help me out on auctionsightings.com few weeks ago. It's nice to show someone a little appreciation for there goodness and to encourage them to help others even more. I don't know her personally I just met her here.

I will ask her if I can reveal her name here!

My auction is: 5590404229
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5590404229

Thanks everyone

doubles2004

Registered Member
Interesting.....Im Watching .Good Luck

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching and Good luck!!! (to both you and the "mystery person" :))

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I've got an idea that would be a inhancement or possibly another site. It is mystery verification. It works like this:
greencopy is selling his cash register with cash in. He uploads an exact description of the auction. He might say, "$980 consisting of 6 $100's, 7 $20's, etc.." He gets a verification seal to put on his auction. 10 days after the auction is over, the seller recieves an email with the exact description of the auction. If it matches what she got in the mail, good, all is well. There would also need to be a unique number on the seal. But if it is different or if green released untrue clues, green is in trouble. Possible legal trouble if the buyer wants to pursue it. The #1 problem with mystery auctions is there is nothing stopping a seller from making a last minute switch. This solves that problem.

I thought about this and thought about offering it free for 20 or 30 auctions out there and then charging $10 per verification. Problem is, I am too busy now and would need some help with the code to automate it. So, if you want the idea-go for it!

ecnotek

Registered Member
Yeah! Quite interesting..... I'm watching too.

dize

Registered Member
I see you ended the auction. Were you able to sell your website by other means?

TGirl

Registered Member
Spence said:
I've got an idea that would be a inhancement or possibly another site. It is mystery verification. It works like this:
greencopy is selling his cash register with cash in. He uploads an exact description of the auction. He might say, "$980 consisting of 6 $100's, 7 $20's, etc.." He gets a verification seal to put on his auction. 10 days after the auction is over, the seller recieves an email with the exact description of the auction. If it matches what she got in the mail, good, all is well. There would also need to be a unique number on the seal. But if it is different or if green released untrue clues, green is in trouble. Possible legal trouble if the buyer wants to pursue it. The #1 problem with mystery auctions is there is nothing stopping a seller from making a last minute switch. This solves that problem.

I thought about this and thought about offering it free for 20 or 30 auctions out there and then charging $10 per verification. Problem is, I am too busy now and would need some help with the code to automate it. So, if you want the idea-go for it!

wow what a good idea....very interesting...I wonder if Andrew is up to doing something like that since you are so busy.....I think it is a great idea

redchinsu said:
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my website mysteryreveal.com

Please add it to your watch list. I want it to get into ebay pulse. WHY?

I want to help an ebay who help me out on auctionsightings.com few weeks ago. It's nice to show someone a little appreciation for there goodness and to encourage them to help others even more. I don't know her personally I just met her here.

I will ask her if I can reveal her name here!

My auction is: 5590404229
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5590404229

Thanks everyone

where did it go Red???? I guess I missed the action....

Last edited: