• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Money Collection

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
As some of you know I love to travel and have been to a few places. I've kept some currency from all the countries I've been to, as well as picked up a few others at airports, or had some given to me by family etc. I have a bit of a collection now of notes and coins from other countries. As you can see in the photos some of the notes ball up, but I'm in the process of flattening them all out.

Some of the money includes:

-United States Dollar
-Singapore Dollar
-Samoan Tala
-Russian Ruble
-Solomon Islands Dollar
-Indonesian Rupiah
-Euro
-United Arab Emitates Dirham
-Oman Rial
-Vanuatu Vatu

And a few more I can't recognise.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Euro! Oh god, I miss the sight of Euro!

My sister works in a hotel and she always brings home money from USA, Singapore, etc. We never really keep it.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Oooh very colourful! Like Monopoly money.
My other half collects coins. He doesn't have a collection like yours, though.

I'll be going to Prague next month and their currency is Czech koruna.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Euro! Oh god, I miss the sight of Euro!

My sister works in a hotel and she always brings home money from USA, Singapore, etc. We never really keep it.
Haha, you should send it to me :p

Oooh very colourful! Like Monopoly money.
My other half collects coins. He doesn't have a collection like yours, though.

I'll be going to Prague next month and their currency is Czech koruna.
If you think that's colouful then you should see Australian currency. Of all the money I've ever seen none is as bright/vibrant/colourful as Australian notes.

These are Australian notes. Bright yellows, blues, pinks reds etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Canadian money is pretty colorful, too.

Pretty nice collection you have there.

WalderCoins

You have quite a collection growing their it looks impressive. have you thought about better ways to store your coins?

You can get coin folders for around £10 - £15 but I am not a big fan of these. I like the lighthouse self sealing cardboard holders and you can buy lighthouse plastic trays to put them in.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I guess I never really thought of myself as a series collector, I just ended up with all this money from my various travels. It would be cool to have them in some sort of folder though.