My mission as a thief is complete!! Now for a Robin Hood finish!!!

I have fullfilled my thieving objective!

By reducing everyone's credit count down to less than 1000, hopefully they will begin using the bank to prevent thieves like me from running rampant again.

If I stole from you, place all of your credits in the bank except for a maximum of 50, and I will give you 1,000 credits. This offer is open to the first ten replies, whether I have actually wronged you or not. The very first reply will receive 5,000 credits, so act now!!!

By the way, If I am certain that I wronged you for over 4000 credits, I will give you an extra 1000 if you reply.

(That applies to Blur, Vince Carter, and Barfootboards)

Look like you've recieved it. I wouldn't suggest keeping that out in the open though, it seems a thief has been attacking people on C-F :p

Veloci-T

Registered Member
hmmm, one person lost a LOT of credits at the time wen the steal credits feature was free to buy, i think i stole around, 3000 credits from him, i think it was u Mal

Veloci-T said:
hmmm, one person lost a LOT of credits at the time wen the steal credits feature was free to buy, i think i stole around, 3000 credits from him, i think it was u Mal
I noticed I had some credits stolen from me. I hold nothing against you for taking advantage of my lack of good judgement. Blur lost the most though (I stole over 5.6 million from him) I didn't succeed until the third try though, but it only took that one try to take that much

Vegito728 said:
Lol thanks. I'm surprised Blur didn't fix it so no one could steal from him.
I'm guessing that was impossible to do. And since i was the first to do it, I doubt anyone even thought of Blur getting stolen from..

I'm glad to see you two have put your newfound credits in the bank.