• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Michael Jackson Appreciation Thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. I finally decided to make this thread. Most of the regulars here already know how much of a big fan of MJ I am. If you don't, then you'll know if you follow this thread.

In this thread, I plan to post some pictures, some songs, stories of him growing up, talk about his albums, his struggles, his relationship with his family, and all sort of different neat stuff.

Now I'm the one creating thread, but if you feel like adding anything then by all means go for it. That said, and I don't want to sound like a dick when I say this, but I reserve the right to delete anything that I feel is negative or something that isn't adding anything to the thread itself.

I will talk about the molestation allegations. but I don't want anyone to come in here and say "he liked to touch little boys"

Now this is only the intro thread, I'm at work so I can't really post videos or pictures, and add the data that I want, so it will have to wait a bit.