• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Lizard

Dabs

Registered Member
He'd make a good belt :)

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
He'd make a good belt :)
Unless I'm misinterpreting this, that line might be in bad taste. I don't want to speak for Crou, but I'd feel like the lizard was a part of my family if he were mine.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh he is part of my family, I love that little scaly creature more than words can even say. I was hoping that the comment wasn't in bad taste and really didn't mean what I thought it did which is why I stated that I didn't understand. Surely I felt I had misread such a statement.

BigBob

Registered Member
Unless I'm misinterpreting this, that line might be in bad taste. I don't want to speak for Crou, but I'd feel like the lizard was a part of my family if he were mine.
I think it's funny, just like whenever I look at my cat and tell him "you'd make for some good Chinese food".

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I sometimes make light-hearted comments to my pets as well, just in jest but I would never say something to someone else's pet. That seems disrespectful to me.