My life Sucks

Discussion in 'Advice Board' started by MasterChad, Aug 25, 2008.

1. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

I didnt know where to post this so i posted here, please move if im in the wrong place

I'm having a shitty life
    I always had a shit life

But lately its been harder and harder to bare
    I know i been on and off back and forth but im going threw
    a real hard time and im getting really sick of myself and my life that i live
    And I think about suicide, i been thinking about suicide for a while but now its more often and more serious

I stopped taking my meds for anxiety attacks, Paranoia, and Depression cause i cant pay for them

I'm currently homeless and living with my friend's dad
    My dad took off with some whore who he cheated on my mom with
    he left one morning when my mom was asleep and toke all his stuff

Now they're getting a divorce and im stuck in the middle

Yes there is more but i really dont want to talk about it

I hate myself and i hate the life that i lived

I wouldnt even wish my worse enemy to have the same life

I love you all,
    Master Chad

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I suggest turning to God and praying for help and guidance. I'll pray for you, too.

After that, I suggest you start from the beginning. I mean, you're already at the bottom and the only way to go is up. I suggest looking for work, continue going to school and working your way up back to the top. I understand it's extremely tough, you just need to push forward and look forward to tomorrow. Right now is probably the biggest test in your life and what you need to do is look forward.

For the depression and whatnot, if you have the time, I suggest volunteering and helping out your community. It's bazaar, I know. It's just instead of thinking about yourself all the time, help somebody else out and that could give you a boost in your own life. Seeing how other people live and giving them a helping hand will only be beneficial in your life.

I wish you the best and don't give up. There are tons of people who love you! =)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    bball4life likes this.
  3. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

im in florida
    i been looking for a job,
    No one is hiring, and florida has never had jobs

As for school, i dropped out and got my GED
    and i dont want to go to college on a loan cause i want to stay away from debt plus im too stressed to think about what i want to be and if i was in school i dont think i'd be doing good right now

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Try online:

- AllRetailJobs.com
    - SnagAJob.com
    - Monster.com
    - Indeed.com
    - Yahoo's Hot Jobs

Also, think of businesses in your area and check their web-site. Sometimes they offer a online applications to fill out without going to their store. Stay away from UNICRU, though.

That's fine, you're only 17. You still have many, MANY years ahead of you to think about what you want to do. Just take your time and start off with small tasks first.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I don't normally suggest this, but you could always sign on with the service.
    Just be careful with those guys, make sure you know what your getting into.

It'd let you get away from your problems, they'd take care of your food and shelter, and teach you a skill. I hear good things about the air force.

If that doesn't sound like an awesome idea all I can say is suicide isn't the right way to go, sounds like you need to get out of dodge. Go to college on a loan (or better yet grants) anyway, debt is a fact of life and your only young once anyway, just start with general studies and move into something else.

Get out of Florida though, get a change of scenery going on, even if its just for a week or so.
    Thats what I do when I get edgy like that, I just take a vacation I usually come back feeling refreshed and ready to get back at it.

Good luck though depression is tough but keep you chin up and you can pull through it.

bball4life likes this.
  6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Since you are in Florida have you looked into the Coast Guard. Good job with good pay and you get to travel and get real life exp plus the skills they will give you.

Keep your chin up, things will get better. Remember it is darkest before the Dawn. If I can keep on going so can you. And trust me my prob makes yours look like a nose bleed and nothing more. If you want a cheap way to balance out your system with out medications the try Ground up Catnip. Natures mellow medicine. Try it. It seems silly but give it a whirl. You will be amazed how quickly the catnip pills work.

It's a great big world with lots of stuff to do, eventually you will find what you are looking for.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Do you have any friends you can turn to for help? It's not a nice situation by any means. You shouldn't be wandering the streets.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Duke, Night...did you read his op? The military is not going to risk taking on someone who has/is been on meds for the above.
    Armin, you need help in a way the GF can't offer. Suicide is a one one way ticket and it seems silly that you'd even be considering it.
    There are so many things in life that you haven't even experienced yet. Things that will trump your current situation and make it seem like a bad dream.
    Everyone goes through difficult times, some worse than others, but knowing that there is a brighter path is more than enough reason to continue the journey.
    I'm sure there are quite a few places around that will help you, but you have to put in the effort to find them.
    Stay strong, life does get better.:)

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yes I read the post, and Yes they will take him...Right now the military and coast guard are crying for new recruits. I have seizures and other probs and they were willing to take me, hell they were drooling to get me to join up because of my science and robotics background. If it wasn't for the fact I don't take orders and question authority on a regular basis I would have gone into the Coast Guard.

The coast guard is a great option.

Besides you never know till you try..What do you got to loose. You could also look into Job Corps or something like that. There many programs out there, you just have to do the foot work and find the one that best suits you.

Life is the greatest adventure of all, go out and explore it, and find your place in the world. It's there somewhere.

Also have you tried to get into the Cruise line industry? Good pay and good travel too.

10. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

I've been on medication for depression and anxiety disorder, they weren't that concerned until I told them I had asthma. Even then you can always non-disclose things. My best friend is doing very well in the Army right now and he's bipolar.

Either way you always have options.