My life sucks...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by moose, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

My close friend just died 2 weeks ago and now my uncle is dying. He is terminal and will be passing on soon. Hes dying of a brain tumor and he has gone blind.

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

Umm, ok. While I am sad for what is happening in your life, I can't see this thread causing much discussion. Unless of course you modify the first post to iunclude something that may cause a discussion. If so, I won't lock it.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Everyone dies, and I am very sorry for your loss. I recently experienced some great losses too. One of my brothers was murdered (shot in the head). Another brother was murdered (stabbed to death). I lost one of my best friends (hanged himself). And I lost another good friend (car accident). All that in about 6 months. It can be some pretty rough times, but hang in there. Everything gets better.

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I know how you feel too. I lost my uncle a few years back just before my birthday, he was ill for years before he died and two years later my granddad died. It seems really hard to cope with at first, but things gradually ease up.

5. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

but to kbow that he will be dieng w/in the month and me not being able to a dman thing makes me sad as shit

6. merob

merob Boom!

I hate to say it but I agree. I made the need a thread for these types of situations in particular.
    I'm under the impression a lot of people on the forum are dealing w/ deaths at the moment.

7. 9ten

9ten Guest

This is supposed to be a loose chat section, and the guy's just trying to share his feelings with anyone who's been or is in a similar situation as him. That a bit cold man.

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I agree with this dude.
    enough said.
    Be sensitive to people dealing with these types of issues.
    - LUC

9. I agree with you, Storm..

You people shouldn't be sharing your rather horrible past experiences.

It's just an easy way for all of you to get more upset. At least that's what I believe.

I'm sorry for all of your losses though...>>

10. merob

merob Boom!

Moose I'm sry for your loss. Last year, my grandfather passed away. It didnt hurt at first but after a while it began to sink in. We didn't always talk consistantly, but there were a lot of times where my grand pa was the only one willing to lend support when I desprately needed a hand. It began to hurt very much. I started having dreams, and hilusinations even. I broke down, and didn't function for a month. I just started to get over things recently. I understand how it is....

Seriously I dont think much more is going to come out of this. the general trend involves avoiding compasion. LOCK BITCHES. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.