my latest stuff

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Vader, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Vader

Vader Guest

havent posted here for some time..
    here are my latest sigs (not in chronological order)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

everything is free, if you want to use one of them, just holla at me

2. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

Not bad at all. Very nice blending on all of them as well as intresting color choice.

I'll leave all my rants about the typography, layout, and the similarity between all of them aside for tonight. Lucky you =P

I lke them though. Good job. =)

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

Ive seen all of them on mixmakers already haha, but man that kobe one is fantastic, maybe the best youve ever made in my eye, lighting is superb and effects/font is great...

good job man.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

That Naruto one looks way better than the rest lol^^; I like it's bg and the fact that is made of many different colors, the fon't isn't too bad either. The other ones are ok but I think they have too much brightness to them >>;But they're all good Vader so good job!

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow good job my friend, they're all supperb, I really like the Starbudy one and the Michael Jordan one as well. Also that's the first time I see a Shannon Brown sig, I am really digging it.

average of 8/10 on all your sigs.

6. Vader

Vader Guest

thanks for the comments guys...

more appreciated though

7. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I remember that seeing that Maurbury sig on M2, im not a Maurbury fan but I was tempted to ask for it because I like the style and the lighting.