• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My latest auction: OOAK Poster from YOUR camera

ecnotek

Registered Member
Hey, ebay took it down. WHY?
What was it?

Relist it and maybe chnge your wordings.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
oh weird.
we did something similar.. I did a custom purse with your picture. lol

Nanner

Registered Member
I think it's a great idea (both of them :D) Now if I didn't have a zillion and one pics of my kid to pick from.....and if I had a camera larger than 3......(which high setting I never use.....usually use medium)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
fairyquadmother said:
oh weird.
we did something similar.. I did a custom purse with your picture. lol
I love how you listed 3 auctions in 3 different categories. I've always wanted to experiment with different categories to see how big a difference there is. I'm interested to see the difference between your 3.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Spence said:
I love how you listed 3 auctions in 3 different categories. I've always wanted to experiment with different categories to see how big a difference there is. I'm interested to see the difference between your 3.
Well, the handmade purse category is a featured auction, for 10 days, and the other two are just regular listings. I figured I was better off to list them seperately (as I can have an infinite amount of purses) as to pay the same amounts and list same auction in 2 categories.

Anyway, first auction has 5 times as many as the regular purse category, and 8 times as many as the cat category. (but this is the featured one again, and this purse is the only featured purse in handmade purses).