• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Introduction

JennMarie27

Hello everyone, this is is my first post. I enjoy writing and reading a lot. I like going to the theater, watching Daytime Soaps, some reality shows, Supernatural, SmallVille, WildFire, Kyle XY, 24, and other shows too. I have a dog named Samanatha. I have a younger sister whose name is Jaclyn. I like to chat with people online, and I like reading people's fanfiction. It inspired me to write my own fanfiction.

I enjoy watching different kinds of movies. I enjoy watching horror movies, but I enjoy romance, comedy, drama, sci-fi, and other kinds of geners as well.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think you may have won the award for most detailed intro of the year. :)

Welcome! You'll find that a lot of us here have similar interests. I like to write a bit too but I haven't had time lately. I have written some fanfiction as well.

:)

JennMarie27

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote, and I'm glad that you told me that you wrote fanfiction. Maybe you can email me a story of yours that you have wrote.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Teorropy Introductions 8
farhanrasel Introductions 7
N Introductions 8
D Introductions 5
runyoucleverboy Introductions 3