• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My info

L

LeaderofteamBlight

Ok well I was told I should post here. My dueling info is as follows 2000wins 4losses(thrown matches cause 2nd prize was cooler). I have ran every deck type and then some. I am the leader of team Newype(Tier 1), Association of Light(Teir 2) and our final inner circle Association of Blight(Final Tier). Currently running a deck for each tier of my team. So far no one has made me use my Final Tier deck(yes i know this can win becuase when i pilot it against every CC list's I win). My team is always looking for fresh meat but to advance in the ranks you have to pass a duel test. I have been playing 2 years before Yugioh was Americanized because of my japanese friends. That's it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome man to these forums. Hopefully you'll have fun posting here and I am sure I'll see around somewhere.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the boards have fun.