• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My home away from home!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Okay everyone, here are some of the haunted house pic's. It was a long day, and I was exhausted, so I only went through the front of the house taking pic's. Obviously, I can't take photos of the whole room, so I just took pic's of what I did..........BTW I didn't realize until now that I've done 4 friggin fireplaces.......geez!!!!!

Attachments

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
......and one more, just a brick wall carved and painted that is being brought to a different HH.

Attachments

TGirl

Registered Member
WOW I am soooooo impressssedddddddddd hey that dead guy...ummmm can you dress him he is nakie!!! hahahaha

Truly sweetttttt work Angel...uggggggggg you are so taleted!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
WOW I am soooooo impressssedddddddddd hey that dead guy...ummmm can you dress him he is nakie!!! hahahaha

Truly sweetttttt work Angel...uggggggggg you are so taleted!!!
No, we like em nakie here.......easier to peal! :)

TGirl

Registered Member
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nanner

Registered Member
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Where is this haunted house? I wanna go!!!! Damn you're good!

BTW is that a canvas picture? Tapistry type thingy? I need a huge one for my diningroom......although not of witches and stuff :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Where is this haunted house? I wanna go!!!! Damn you're good!

BTW is that a canvas picture? Tapistry type thingy? I need a huge one for my diningroom......although not of witches and stuff :D
We're in Pontiac MI, come for a visit!!! :D

Yes, it's a revamped tapestry that I made for the Queens chamber....BTW a few witches on the wall never hurt anything, I had 2 in my bedroom for about 6 months, kept the kiddies out at night!!! :)

angelspeak said:
We're in Pontiac MI, come for a visit!!! :D

Yes, it's a revamped tapestry that I made for the Queens chamber....BTW a few witches on the wall never hurt anything, I had 2 in my bedroom for about 6 months, kept the kiddies out at night!!! :)

OMG.......I just noticed I spelled peel wrong!!! UGhhh...Iggy where were you?

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey how did you get the pics from my summer home.??? Angel the place looks great.!! WOW!! I wanna come and play there...We should combined our forces for Halloween, we could really scare the pants off people.. :D :lol: :lol:
Can't wait to see more....

~Night~