My Haunted House???

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I know that I am just being a freak...so ya don't have to tell me I am...I already know....But this house we moved into...makes noises...lots of noises!!!

At night when I am down stairs here in this office-like Ghetto room...I can hear someone walking around upstairs....now mind you everyone is asleep.....So I go upstairs to see who is up there and no one and all the lights are still off....The kitchen is directly above this office.......all I hear is footsteps....

Ok another thing...everytime I walk by the hallway bathroom upstairs I always feel like someone is in there...hubby says the same thing....seems like we see something out of the corner of our eye, but when we look...nothing!

Another thing...lol you know when someone turns a faucet on in a older house...you can hear the water in the pipes...I dunno like you can tell someone is running water...anyway...that bathroom makes that noise...but when you go to see you don't hear nothing anymore or see nothing...sinks and tub are dry.......

Laundry room......there is a clanking in there somewhere...hubby went to check it out for me one night...(he heard it too) and it stopped...I have heard it a few times since...but it is usually when I am in this office and I wont go look....lol

There are other little things...like hearing something drop on the floor upstairs when everyone is asleep....and the doorbell is freaking out too...goes off but no one is there...that has only happened like twice so far....

uggggggggggg is this house just a noise maker??? maybe to many creeks?? i dunno.......somereason I am not tooooo scared...but does make the hair on my neck stand up sometimes...lol

Ok off to get ready for Bill Cosby...wooohoooo

I got the chills reading that, I'm sure most of it is just getting use to your new house noises.(at least I hope) Here are a couple of creepy stories for ya... when I do the artwork at the one haunted house, I am usually the first to arrive, now keep in mind that this is an old Farmer Jacks store that is now kept year round as a HH. In order to turn the lights on, you have to walk from one end of the place down a long corrider to the other end, carrying only a flashlight; along the corridor are doors that open into the different rooms of the house, the doors are meant for security people to gain quick access if need be. One morning while walking down the corridor, as I passed by each door, they slowly creeked open...yes, they actually made the creeking sound. I had to keep turning around to make sure none of the props were following me...EEEKK!! 2nd story.....Another HH we referred to as the farm, but was actually a little forest; I HATE the woods, they scare the crap out of me. One night I was in the woods setting up the "ghost town". There were lights running on a generator, so I was able to see pretty well. I was the only one working in that section at the time....suddenly all the light went out, but the generator was still running. I'm sure all of you brave souls who live near the forest know how dark it gets with no lights. I was frozen in place, but while I was standing there, I felt as if someone else was right next to me, and I felt a breath on my neck. When the lights came back on, I looked around, and yup, I was all alone...NOW THAT WAS SCARY!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
WOW! Too cool! You may really have a ghost. Do you believe in them? Honestly nothing at all to be scared about. Just make sure the kids are fine and you should be fine :) I believe 100% in them. And grew up in a house with one. She was my playmate when I was younger. Yes I know..most will think I am strange. But its true :) Anyhow, if you think it is a bad one you can pm me. I might be able to help if you are just worried too :) Just let me know. It also can be just the house noises your not used to but with the things you described it sounds like you might have one. ;)

TGirl

Registered Member
Well I believe there COULD be ghosts....I have always loved watching the Travel Channel on Haunted Houses and always say...why doesn't think like that happen to me........Well Just like with aliens...why can't I get to see one...lol
Not sure if I have a ghost...but I really have heard footsteps, but could be just how this house talks... I dunno....

Angel...I see why you don't like the woods....I would be creeped out too...uggggggggg both your stories uggggggggggggg

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
This is awesome!n I love hearing stuff like this and I believe that there are ghosts. Try getting your digital camera and take pictures around the house. You may be able to see things they call orbs on the pictures looks like little specks. I'm sure if you watch the travel channel on the ghost houses then you know what I am talking about. Also, watch your kids. I have always been told that things will come to children before they will grown ups because kids are so open and innocent. Not to scare you or anything. Just if one of your kids mentions a new friend, ask them about their friend. Ask lots of questions like who is the friend, and where does he/she live and what do they look like and such.........

Keep us informed on this, I think its very interesting!!

Msbabedoll said:
This is awesome!n I love hearing stuff like this and I believe that there are ghosts. Try getting your digital camera and take pictures around the house. You may be able to see things they call orbs on the pictures looks like little specks. I'm sure if you watch the travel channel on the ghost houses then you know what I am talking about. Also, watch your kids. I have always been told that things will come to children before they will grown ups because kids are so open and innocent. Not to scare you or anything. Just if one of your kids mentions a new friend, ask them about their friend. Ask lots of questions like who is the friend, and where does he/she live and what do they look like and such.........

Keep us informed on this, I think its very interesting!!
You liking ghosts? I am surprised... :eek:hno: Most orbs turn out to just be dust particles, enlarged because of the flash of the camera. Any good ghost hunter is very skeptical about an orb equaling a ghost...not that I'm into that kind of stuff or anything...he-he-he (yeah right) Anyway, most ghosts are not here to bother anyone, they are just trapped. I do agree, that a child will see a ghost before an adult, but keep an eye on your pets, they are the ones who truly sense their presence. I do love a good ghost story, and a storm is brewing by my house right now....anyone else care to share a ghost?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
OH yeah I love a good ghost story too! I am always looking for the unknown. Ok so I'm a tad bit strange too I guess, but way I see it, is never dismiss something your not positivly sure of!! I would lay in bed after James died and pray to see him standing at the foot of my bed.........I wanted this SO bad.......in all reality if I had seen him standing at the foot of my bed I probley would have had a heart attack! LOL My best friend and all her sisters (3 of them) and her mother ALL say their house they lived in, in Ohio was haunted. They all had things happen. One of her sisters was in the basement taking a shower (they had a room made down there) and heard someone calling her name from upstairs. When she went upstairs NO ONE was home!! Then her other sister and her mother say a figure of a man come up out of the middle of the stairs and float up the stairway. I have another friend that rented a house here and said that one day she was sleeping (she worked nights at the hospital) and woke up thinking she heard someone call her name, thinking her mom had come over and let herself in she got up and found no one there!! Her boy friend stayed at her house alot and commented on why she left her blinds open all the time, he told her after dark people could see in that she should shut them, so she went around and shut all the blinds, well the next day he comes in and says there you go with the blinds open again and they were all open! THing was she never opened them!!! AND, (yes there is more!) she started noticeing things being moved. So one day before she went to work she moved some things off a shelf to her dresser. When she got home that night after work, all the things she had moved off the shelf were back on the shelf!!! It freaked her out so bad she started crying and saying out loud for what ever it was to leave her alone........and guess what? it stopped!! Later she found out a lady that knew her family had lived in that home and she remembered talking to that lady when she was a child!! Erie huh!???

Msbabedoll said:
OH yeah I love a good ghost story too! I am always looking for the unknown. Ok so I'm a tad bit strange too I guess, but way I see it, is never dismiss something your not positivly sure of!! I would lay in bed after James died and pray to see him standing at the foot of my bed.........I wanted this SO bad.......in all reality if I had seen him standing at the foot of my bed I probley would have had a heart attack! LOL My best friend and all her sisters (3 of them) and her mother ALL say their house they lived in, in Ohio was haunted. They all had things happen. One of her sisters was in the basement taking a shower (they had a room made down there) and heard someone calling her name from upstairs. When she went upstairs NO ONE was home!! Then her other sister and her mother say a figure of a man come up out of the middle of the stairs and float up the stairway. I have another friend that rented a house here and said that one day she was sleeping (she worked nights at the hospital) and woke up thinking she heard someone call her name, thinking her mom had come over and let herself in she got up and found no one there!! Her boy friend stayed at her house alot and commented on why she left her blinds open all the time, he told her after dark people could see in that she should shut them, so she went around and shut all the blinds, well the next day he comes in and says there you go with the blinds open again and they were all open! THing was she never opened them!!! AND, (yes there is more!) she started noticeing things being moved. So one day before she went to work she moved some things off a shelf to her dresser. When she got home that night after work, all the things she had moved off the shelf were back on the shelf!!! It freaked her out so bad she started crying and saying out loud for what ever it was to leave her alone........and guess what? it stopped!! Later she found out a lady that knew her family had lived in that home and she remembered talking to that lady when she was a child!! Erie huh!???
Creepy-creepy-creepy!!! The wind is really starting to pick up and the sky is getting dark, great time for a ghost story! Other than the ones at the haunted houses, my only other ghostly experience was when I was about 9 years old. My grandmother had passed away and we were keeping her ashes at our house until my mom decided what to do with them. Unfortunately, her ashes were still there on the eve of her birthday. After going to bed and falling asleep, I woke in the middle of the night to the sounds of banging coming from the dining room. As I lay their listening, I heard the sound of candlesticks being knocked together...I know it was the candlesticks, because my room was right off our dining room, and this was the only thing that could have made the noise. Eventually, the noise did stop, but a few minutes later, the kitchen cupboards started opening and closing....talk about one terrified kid!!!
As far as the "real" haunted house, I think there are many spirits there, we spend the year scouring flea markets, and going out of state to big antique sales, so most of the items in the house come with a history (and who knows what else) attached! :eek:hno:

nani1987

Registered Member
you know ever year i put a cd on that has a collection of all the scarry music from the excortist,halloween, jason, etc.......... all the kids gets scared when they come to my house... if you want to have one just download it... or let me know I sent you a copy......lol... it is spooky when it has the screaming sounds like someone is getting hurt........it scared me...........nani