• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Haunted Bedroom Door

SamusAran86

Registered Member
sorry, this auction isnt allowed into the high profile section.

The counter you are useing allows refresh hits, and according to the rules is not allowed to be in the high profile section.

COUNTERS MUST COUNT UNIQUE HITS TO BE ALLOWED IN HIGH PROFILE

trees

Registered Member
Could you please tell me a counter that I can use that does not allow refresh hits? I need one, thanks

doubles2004

Registered Member
Annie I think what darth Is trying to say Is.You had this listed In high profile and with the hit counter you are useing It has to stay In the low profile section here

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Ummm Ok. Ya know... Not EVERYONE is out to cheat. Punish the good apples? New concept. Anyway.... Some of us just want something other than the average counter, I wanted a spooky iron lookin gone and I am happy with it. It doesn't matter. I am content in low profile. Thanks for explaining it to me Dave.

Julie

Registered Member
OneBriteLady said:
Ummm Ok. Ya know... Not EVERYONE is out to cheat. Punish the good apples? New concept. Anyway.... Some of us just want something other than the average counter, I wanted a spooky iron lookin gone and I am happy with it.
I looked into Andale tonite to see what everyone keeps talking about with the counters. I see it now. It doesn't matter what style counter you pick. You can pick any style you want.

What makes the difference is the COUNTER TYPE:

Unique Views (Recommended. Doesn't count consecutive refreshes by same buyer)
Page Views (Counts every time the page is refreshed)

In order to get into the high profile on here...you have to have your counter set to Unique Views, not Page Views. You should be able to go into Andale & change the settings on it.