My girl says shes the boss!!!

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by westup, Feb 3, 2009.

1. westup

westup Registered Member

my girlfriend says shes the boss now... she says that i never listen and if i want to be with her i have to listen to her rules.. she says shes the boss and that if i don't like it to leave her alone... and to stop wasting her time.. I love here i don't know what to do. She has all the POWER in her HANDS... she hangs up on me she won't pick up her phone then when she finally picks up anything lil i say and if she don't like it she clicks on me... I DON"T KNOW what to do... help meeeeeeeeeeeeee... I think im going krazeeee....

2. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Dump her.

No, I'm serious. I think every girl that plays mind/emotional games to control and manipulate her partner deserves no less.

EDIT

Unless, of course, there are some things you might've conveniently left out of your original post...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  3. luciannobradley

luciannobradley Registered Member

Jesus Christ. Just dump her. She sounds like, and probably is a total bitch. Those kinds of girls are ALWAYS a big no-no. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that.

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree with PretzelCorps.

You don't need someone who's just going to screw with your head. There are plenty more, nicer, less-controlling girls out there.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

"whocheeeee!"

You sir, are whipped like cream.

Either A. Dump her, or B. Grow a pair of testicles and just tell her to stop being such a bitch, or else she's gone.

Your dignity depends on it.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm with Pretzel. Either you're being completely truthful and you are indeed dating a vagina with teeth OR you're conveniently leaving some details out like say you cheated. I'd see no problem as to why she was demanding control.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Relationships are a two-way street. If you guys arent on the same path it will eventually lead to failure and/or unhappiness.

If you are young (I am guessing you are 15-17) then she isnt worth your time. Unless it's Miley Cyrus, she is loaded. She is rich, and will continue to be rich. If your dating Miley you are best to stick it out.

8. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

lmao... but mileys money is not worth listening to billys voice for a second.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't take her shit man, it's a free world. Dump her.

10. westup

westup Registered Member

Is going to be 3 years on Valentines... We been thru alot. Of course there is things that our left out... In the beginning of the relationship i had the power. But i started giving in lil by lil and now she has all the power and she uses all the bad things i did in order to manipulate me i think... But now that im been good she is been a B**** to me.. so i don't know what to do... This is what she tells me... Your never going to change so go your way i go my way you don't make me happy your just a jerk and your wasting my time. You don't do good by me. all you do is hurt me if u love me like u said u would of change long time ago. She tells me your afraid for me to tell you what to do thats why we have so much problems cuz you won't accept for me to tell you what to do cuz you think im the one with the pants. So she told me now is going to be my way and if u don't like it leave me alone just like that.... I can't figure her out... What should i do???? ask me question i will be sincerely honest on answering them....