• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My funny questions made it in the paper!! LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
How very cool!!! :) Obviously, more media=more bids!

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
How very cool!!! :) Obviously, more media=more bids!
I am hoping!! :) Its higher than I expected but not as high as I want it LOL

doubles2004

Registered Member
Great story ..Im sure the bids will go up,,Just hang in there its done good so far

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!!! Thats Hilarious and Great! I love that you quoted me...hehehee

kromsales

Registered Member
Heheheh I didnt LOL He took it off the auction LOL :) But hey thats worth at least $10000 in bids from ya right??? LMAO :lol:

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Good job... I love it....Man are you getting nervous as the price of the bids go up??? I would!!! mannnnnnnnnnnnn scaryyyyyyyyyl lol
good job....
~Trina~

kromsales

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Good job... I love it....Man are you getting nervous as the price of the bids go up??? I would!!! mannnnnnnnnnnnn scaryyyyyyyyyl lol
good job....
~Trina~
Yes and no. I mean there is still such a long ways to go to meet the reserve. Now ask me at 9000 then i will be nervous!! LOL

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Uh.. so are you nervous yet?? *grin* Only $25 away from reserve! I about crapped when I saw that!

kromsales

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Uh.. so are you nervous yet?? *grin* Only $25 away from reserve! I about crapped when I saw that!
OMG!! I am going to have a heart attack!!! LOL I can barely type my hands are shaking so bad!!! LMAO