• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My friend

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Q_Mathews

Registered Member
After listening to Away From Me, I have to say that for the first 2:20 I enjoyed everything except the vocals. It didn't sound right; I'm not sure if was the voice or that the melody just didn't fit the music. During the bridge around 2:20 the vocals were great, but after that it went back to being subpar.

Impact

V.I.P.
I actually quite like it. I agree with what Q-Mathews said about the singers voice being better for that part around the 2:20 mark except I like it for the rest of the song too.

Listening to the second one you posted now, and quite good. I like the female singing along in the background on that one. I dunno, I keep expecting a nice guitar solo or a catchy riff or something, but I guess that just comes from the type of music I listen to