my first sports wallpaper

M

mysticangel

my first ever sports wallpaper...took me awhile just to make it...the bg was easier than finding a pic for it... -_-

comments and critiques always welcome one how i can improve it...

Thats really cool man. I really like it. I cannot really tell you ehat could be fixed besides the stock picture I do not like the outside glow you put on it. 9/10 though other wise.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For your first Wallpaper man it looks great. I'd pick a known player compared that Navy guy, but besides that it really looks good. I give it a good 8/10. Keep up the good work Mystic.

B

baltimore

it's pretty good even tho i have no clue who that guy is. :D
anyways work on the blending the pic is standign out too much.
i liek the bg and the text though
good job

M

mysticangel

thanx for the comments...

as for the player....i have no clue who which player is who...since i don't watch much sports game...i play but i don't watch....so i just went to google ... typed basketball...and got a pic....took awhile to find a pose i liked...

T

truper krit09

The image is kinda sketchie around da arms. Not to good of cropping but eh. still good,.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
mysticangel said:
my first ever sports wallpaper...took me awhile just to make it...the bg was easier than finding a pic for it... -_-

comments and critiques always welcome one how i can improve it...
I like the bg, but the player's shoe looks kinda weird lol^^; Awesome glow with the black I gotta say, reminds of neon green lights at night. Overrall ur all deserves an 8.5/10 Excellent job Mystic!Now I wanna see if u can do an anime one like that....

M

mysticangel

Kyo Muramasa said:
I like the bg, but the player's shoe looks kinda weird lol^^; Awesome glow with the black I gotta say, reminds of neon green lights at night. Overrall ur all deserves an 8.5/10 Excellent job Mystic!Now I wanna see if u can do an anime one like that....
I have a loveless wallpaper that's kinda similar to that one....i'll post it up later.