My first sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Couchpotato94, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

You need a different picture.

The backround is so-so..and you need to change and re size the text

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

It is good for a first time, I just suggest blending next time you do a sig though. Did you use the Gradient tool? If ya did then it's a sweet way you did it to go with the bg. Besides the font though I think you should have put something else on the left side though. But all in all great work, your taking the position of me having to do sports sigs yay!

3. Yeah I used the gradient tool, if I make more my BG's will mostly be gradient.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I won't lie my friend that is pretty horrible, the background is bad and so is the font, but if you keep practicing you'll get better my friend. Also the pictuce you have chosen for this sig is really bad quality, you need to get better pictures if you want to have nice sigs.

5. Hey no problem pal, I learn from mistakes.

Here's one that I like for a second try(not resized). This can me moved to a showroom if you mods want it to.

[​IMG]

6. Ibby

Ibby Guest

Very nice Melo

7. Omega

Omega Ω

Hey I am going to make a few tutoriasl very soon so please check them out. They will help you become 100 times better. it is better then my first signature. All great things take time to master MJ.

8. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Now this one I like^^. You can add some awesome effects and brushes if you keep to continue messing around with PS. The only thing right now is that your just putting the pick on one side and leaving the other one empy to cry for attention >.> Plus..istead of doing something like real life off try some cartoonish ones to begin with. They blend and look alittle better and they can build your skills up so you can blend excellently later with real life ones. That's what I'm doing anyway :p