My first sig...

31marquis32

Hey people heres my 1st i have ever made what do you think of it...i still need to resize it though

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's okay. I don't really like the square style you used for it though. Plus at the bottom it's like someone just painted a white line on it. But besides that it's pretty nice. I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

PS: people don't really comment on basketball sigs here anymore so you might not get a lot of comments on it.

2/10

The sqares are ugly as sin, the people are squashed, the fot used is all pixelly, and the pointless circles at the bottom and top are just annoying.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hey people heres my 1st i have ever made what do you think of it...i still need to resize it though
If the squares blended in smoother, the text was different, and those white things were gone and maybe replaced with something else then this sig could be something to behold. But right now I suggest it needs to get work done on it more >>; It's somewhat good for a first sig but not good enough. Hmm and y does it gotta be so...gah...brighten it up abit with some pazase or something. All I gotta say is...it's a decent sig Marquis

Theres honestly no hope in the world for that sig. As will be the case for your first, oh i dunno, 50 sigs...

But its good for a first...assuming youve never really used PS that much...

For a first try, it's decent... I second what everybody else has been saying though...

Ok thanks...I'll make a football one instead
It's all sports sigs, not just basketball... they're all just too similar for people to care much anymore.