My first sig...

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by 31marquis32, Oct 4, 2006.

1. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

Hey people heres my 1st i have ever made what do you think of it...i still need to resize it though
    [​IMG]

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's okay. I don't really like the square style you used for it though. Plus at the bottom it's like someone just painted a white line on it. But besides that it's pretty nice. I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

PS: people don't really comment on basketball sigs here anymore so you might not get a lot of comments on it.

3. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

Ok thanks...I'll make a football one instead

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

2/10

The sqares are ugly as sin, the people are squashed, the fot used is all pixelly, and the pointless circles at the bottom and top are just annoying.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

If the squares blended in smoother, the text was different, and those white things were gone and maybe replaced with something else then this sig could be something to behold. But right now I suggest it needs to get work done on it more >>; It's somewhat good for a first sig but not good enough. Hmm and y does it gotta be so...gah...brighten it up abit with some pazase or something. All I gotta say is...it's a decent sig Marquis

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

Theres honestly no hope in the world for that sig. As will be the case for your first, oh i dunno, 50 sigs...

But its good for a first...assuming youve never really used PS that much...

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

what program did you use, the quality is terrible..
    well whatever like most 1st sigs it sucks, keep at it though, remember size be around 410x110 or around there...
    http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6787

and how in the world did you get ur second karma bar??, it took me like 3 weeks to get my second one.. sigh*

8. Omega

Omega Ω

wow another B-ball sig have not seen one of those in the past two minute.

Good job for a ok start.

9. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

For a first try, it's decent... I second what everybody else has been saying though...

It's all sports sigs, not just basketball... they're all just too similar for people to care much anymore.