My first Sig (also made in MS Paint + help from MS word)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by The Abyss, Oct 10, 2006.

1. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

it isn't perfect. but it's okay.

i would like commmnts.

[​IMG]

the FN hoster screwed it up, sorry

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

thats preety bad man, MS paint and MS word suck shit for making GFX, its not made to be used for making sigs or anything besides word documents lol....
    get photoshop and use a tutorial...

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Squishy baseball players...

...yeah, I'm not touching that.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

If you don't have photoshop, and don't feel like 1) downloading the demo, 2) downloading a crack of the real thing (check the Media Trading Center), 3) paying lots of money for a legal version of the real thing...

The Gimp http://www.gimp.org/ is a (legally) free graphics program with lots more capability than MSPaint, and sharing many similarities to Photoshop.

I say this, because that sig is TERRIBLE. I'm sorry, but there's not a single aspect of it that I like.

5. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

thanks for the imput :(

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=49287

Hmmm....try to do a style like this or something maybe? For one I suggest that u find big pics and resize them to ur liking and not stretching them if ur gonna do things in MS Paint >>; Even my first one looked better than the one u did lol I'm srry. But put more thought into ur work next time ya? Cause u know one thing...ppl will not hold back on here to tell u how terrible it looks:rolleyes:

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Way I see it, if we just tell you it's great, you'll never improve. If we tell you all the things we dislike about it, you'll know exactly what you have to correct to get better.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

lmao...now I feel better about my first sig...

theres really nothin to say but get Photoshop and maybe Illustrator. For sure, dont even mess with anything else unless u want to use 3d then get maya or max or w/e. But you just need PS. its a staple in life

9. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

sorry to say it but that is bad....it looks like you just took a pic and resized it...but I can understand why its bad, because you said you used microsoft word/paint and its you first sig
    here I'll help you out....click HERE(Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo trial)
    and click HERE(for PhotoShop trial)

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Trails? If he wants to improve, he has to get something that lasts more than just 30 days ya know >>;