My First Post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by firsttogo, May 22, 2009.

1. firsttogo

firsttogo Registered Member

Hey I decided to join these forums just for fun. I found this site by searching "General Forums". I joined just to be in a big forum. I like to be in a big one, and a small one too - this is my big one. I hope I contribute well.

Ask me anything, I'm pretty open. :D

2. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey, welcome to GF.

What're your main interests? What kind of music do you like? Do you play any games?

There's plenty to talk about in here, from music to books and literature, general TV to movies, and so much more.

Hope to see you around the boards.

Enjoy! :)

3. firsttogo

Thanks Chaos!

My main interest are pretty general. I am interesting in a lot of things. Basketball, TV, Music, the Internet, games, just pretty much anything!

I like all kinds of music. I'm not bound by ant genre. I think there are really horrible songs in every genre and there are also really good songs in every genre. But when I listen to music, I like it based on how it sounds, and not by its genre.

I like games, but I'm not really a hardcore gamer. Right now, I'm into Plants vs. Zombies.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome bro. Hope you enjoy it here.

What is your avatar?

5. firsttogo

Thanks for the welcome!

My avatar is me. Drunk. Wearing a pirate eye-piece. Holding two chalices - one of gold, and one of plastic - that says PIMP on it. I do not remember taking that picture.

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

You even have an avatar up...I'm not even going to ask what's about the drunken pirate party. Welcome to GF First

7. firsttogo

I don't think you should ask because I don't think I'd be able to answer questions from that night. All I know is it was fun... I think.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Have you met AnitaKnapp?

Have you met Iris?

Let's at least have a few dates before you show me your weapon. :-o

Welcome to [strike]Whore Club[/strike] GF - We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Last edited: May 23, 2009
    Hiei likes this.
  9. firsttogo

I understand completely.
    Haha.. I actually looked up Whore Club.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Whore club, hmm? You didn't have to look it up, just look around...

Welcome to GF! Hope you enjoy your stay. Big forum but also cosy once you get to know it better :)