My first piano video

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Major, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

This is me playing the intro of November Rain by Guns N Roses. My piano hasn't been tuned in forever and my camera's sound (and video quality) blows, but what can you do.

I can play the entire song, but it's too long to record it all with my shit camera. I'll record some of the other cool parts sometime, like the guitar solo.

Video of piano - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ysabel likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Thats pretty good my friend. November Rain is one of my favorite songs from Guns N Roses. I was never good playing instruments especially the piano. So I got to admit your pretty talented.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

not bad, not bad at all...

how long have you been playing?

4. Major

I took lessons for a couple years when I was in elementary school, but I quit and hardly played at all until about two and a half months ago. Since then I've been re-teaching myself everything and I try to play every day.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I fucking hate you. :|

Pretty good! ^^ What other songs can you play?

6. Major

Not very many. Just a few songs in my sister's classical piano books. I'm trying to learn this cool song she plays, but it's a little too hard for me right now. Lately I've been playing a song from the Fountain soundtrack.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'm just impressed that you're able to re-teach yourself. I played for a couple of years when I was younger, but I have no idea how to play anymore.

8. Major

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's some good stuff. Not bad at all for just a few months. I'd like to find some time to learn piano myself sometime. If you continue to get better you just might force me to get my act together so I'm not so far behind. :)

10. Major

Have you ever played before? Or do you play any instruments? If not, you're already pretty far behind.