My First Creation

I just got Photoshop recently, so I can't do much yet. The background is a variation of a tutorial I read (still trying to figure out how to do things on my own), and the picture is from a screen cap of my character in Ragnarok Online. Lemme know what you think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree the background is pretty cool, but the picture is really bad quality, and you need a lot of improvement of that. But keep up the good work, and you'll get better. Nice job first your first sig ever.

Pretty good for a first try. Also go here to get Renders they will help you alot. Also you make that background ten times better go

Filter/Destort/Polor Coordinates

Thanks for the info everyone. Glad to see I'm on the right track. Next time I'll be sure to do a better job when it comes to the image.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Bg is pretty cool for a first try, blue and white is awlays a cool combination. Ur Ragnarok character looks awesome though it is a little blurry, if u had used some other colors for the bg to blend with the character then it would look even more awsome lol. For ur first try I give ur sig an 8/10 kinda plain but it will do Vincent^^;