My first anime sig

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Vidic15, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Could this be the best sig I have ever made?

I like this one, I took the pictures..of kyo lol and decided to make a new sig..tryin out anime for the first time..

this is what I got

[​IMG]

and I need some renders of anime

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

DUde, I hate to say this but I really like it. I'm not a fan of the border, but thats just my choice. I think the only you could've done differently is get a different text, and maybe make it blend in with a banner a bit more. Other than the text, thats a great job.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Mkay, hate the border and font. Plus I'd change the pictures so they match. It's weird with two different anime characters. Other than that I love it. :]

4. Omega

Omega Ω

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't use PhotoShop, I got Photofiltre and that's why my sigs are crap.

Thanks for the comments anyway

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

It's not crap. While I don't know shit about making them, they seem like simple changes to me. Although the picture one doesn't... But the border and the font does.

Good job, Alex. ^^

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Lol Alex you just can't stick two characters in a sig and expect it to look good. You have lighting all over the neko's face which looks kinda weird. I say set the opacity on her so that she's disappearing into teh bg. For your first one....I find it decent but ya gotta work on ya skills to get better k.