• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My first AMV ^_^ Sailor Moon

C

carbuncle776

Hello every one ^_^. After i bought all of Sailor Moon on dvd, i could pretty much match any song with the right back ground ^_^ I made this a while back in December. It came out well for my first,( i was still a begginer how to rip dvds *sweat drop*) I remade it and the quality is awsume now. This version is the original. I hope you enjoy, and a treat if your a Sailor Moon fan ^_^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mqqNSFWOMRI

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
That is really good ^_^ the timing is brill and the song goes well with it!

....i miss Sailor Moon!!

B

barfootboards

Yes it is good, great job bud, timing is perfect and song flows awesomely, +1 to you!

and yeah i kinda miss the show too.

C

carbuncle776

Im sure we do miss the show :( its been 6 years since it aired *tear*

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Your video was pretty good. i'm not a Sailor Moon fan, but you did a pretty good job. When it did use to come on I do recall the good times. I still remember when Sailor Moon, among with other good shows, use to air on USA Network every morning. Ah........ memories.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fractal Anime 0
Shikimi_Farkash Anime 0
Schala Anime 0
Hanzo_Hattori Anime 2
pikachu1 Anime 2