• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My feeble attempt at a high profile type auction

Nanner

Registered Member
EWWWWWWWWWWWW! Guess that 'bout sums it up :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
That looks like something my cat hacked up LOL... :lol: ....Gross-Gross-Gross

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Allmstwgp said:
Gross?? Think about starting to get a bite and finding that!? LOL
As if my initial thoughts weren't bad enough...Thanks a lot!! :lol: It is an original auction, I love creativity, good luck with it!

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
I have listed it twice now. No one has ever bid it nor watched it. I have no clue as to how to get more attention for the auction. I have submitted it to several "weird auctions" sights. Oh well my kids and I had fun telling the story.

missmel2

Registered Member
LOL dont feel bad i have to very unique auctions up right now at least thats what i thought and I only have one person watching them ! lol Im not good at this crazy , weird out of the way auction stuff, Mostly i find fun in doing it just to see what happens! lol :lol:

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
You have laid a guilt trip on me mom. LOL I have now corrected my spelling and have removed the reserve. Now maybe it will go somewhere. LOL