• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My father passed away yesterday

ExecutiveChefMatt

Registered Member
My father died yesterday. He lost his 1 and a half year long battle with Liver Cancer. He was 63 years old.

Kids, you may hate your parents now, but once they're gone, You will realize how much they've done for you and what they meant to you.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

May he rest in peace.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Sixty-three years is not enough.
I completely agree... thats still young as far as I'm concerned. I know losing a parent is never easy, hopefully you can pull through and carry on with life with the dust settles.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I completely agree... thats still young as far as I'm concerned. I know losing a parent is never easy, hopefully you can pull through and carry on with life with the dust settles.
What he said. My condolences to you and your family.

wolfheart

Registered Member
My thoughts condolences to you and your family mat,as has been said 63 years is not enough time.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss.

I wish you and your family the very best.

May your father rest in peace.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My prayers go out to your family. I agree with everyone he was way to young to have his life taken away from my him.