My family is so redneck...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by AnitaKnapp, Nov 10, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

That I just received a picture of a dead 8 pt buck.

Of course, I'd rather that happen then what happened last Thanksgiving...because my family is so redneck, that when I drove up for Thanksgiving dinner, they were skinning a deer in the back yard.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Thats funny... I just clicked off the pics my dad sent me of his last Pheasant hunt (that I could really give a fuck less about) to see this thread :hah:

glad to see I'm not alone out there lol.
    ------
    ok I have to come clean though...

My first thoughts after reading your thread was "holy cow an 8 Point Buck!"

:hah:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  3. AnitaKnapp

Sadly enough, my first thought after seeing the pic was....

zomg deer jerky!!!

I even responded to it and told him that they better save it for Thanksgiving this year.

4. FindMuck

FindMuck Registered Member

Oh wow that is pretty redneck. I never understood what that really meant until I actually came to the states...good stuff...rednecks aren't really as bad as everyone says they are, and contrary to popular belief, every place int eh world has their own version of them, the American ones aren't even close to the worst.

5. TheMaster

TheMaster Registered Member

Haha. Drawing with you in posts now dude, and you joined in October.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyways, tbh thats kinda wow, imagine putting that on the BBQ . !

6. AnitaKnapp

Too bad quantity doesn't equal quality.

icegoat63 likes this.
  7. TheMaster

TheMaster Registered Member

I don't think it's that. I usually spend most of my night sitting in front of the television & on GF, that probally explains why, what your saying doesn't always speak the truth. I think most of my posts involve quality.

8. AnitaKnapp

Thanks for the laugh.

9. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

The sounds culminating from within my section of this habitat, that is seperated from the rest of the habitat by a hinged piece of wood commonly referred to as a door, anyways, the sounds contain joyful bellowing, also referred to as laughter. We are in agreeance Pamnita.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

you haven't seen my house, Pam. off the top of my head, I'd say there are.... 8 dead animals down there, including two bears, a boar, a couple of some type of goat (sorry tommy), and a moose.

There have been no deer skinning here yet because one has not been shot this year. The season is young.

Oh and there's an F-350 crew cab in the driveway

yeehaw.