My entrance to FC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by UrielsFyre, Jul 27, 2006.

1. UrielsFyre

UrielsFyre Guest

Hello all! I'm new to FC, but a debate forum veteran. I was referred here by The Grandmaster, someone I know from a political forum we both post on.

About me...

I'm 25, a college instructor of public speaking/persuasion, and addicted to online debates and discussions.

Looking forward to posting here more! :)

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to Fusion Central. I am glad that you've decided to join the FC family and I really hope you become an active member here. Thanks Grandmaster for getting another debater to these forums.

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Fantastic! We need more master debaters in the MD and advice forums.

Welcome.

Hoosier.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome... Always glad to see someone new here for the Mature Discussion forums, new opinions and arguments keep things interesting. You seem to have a strong background in debate, so hopefully you'll become a valued and esteemed member here. Again, welcome and enjoy.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Holly crap...I think we got a master debater on our hands again >>; But this is great cause now the debates will be even more heated!^^; Welcome to the forums Uriel and it is a pleasure to meet cha!*hands a bag of candies* Have fun and post alot but don't let some of the mods get to u though, even if u don't think that not posting alot is fine one will come looking for u to make sure u post more hehehe >>;

6. UrielsFyre

UrielsFyre Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am definately looking forward to posting here.

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Check out World News, moderated by Kaz, everyone's favorite faux Russian.

Welcome to the show.

Kaz

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Wow I am late again lol welcome to the Fusion Central fam.

I can't wait to see what fires to start in the debate section.

9. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

well hey welcome.. hope u post and visit the media section sometime :)