My drawings

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Yesterday I was tidying my room and I can across some old drawings I drew when I was 15.

I thought they were pretty good, but I think most people will think they are crap :shifteyes:

Most are drawings of Futurama Characters, but I've got a few random things as well.

All these pictures were drawn free hand by me.

Fry from Futurama

Leela from Futurama

Dr Zoidberg from Futurama

Lisa Simpson (this one is crap lol)

A random dragon picture

Zuko from Avatar: The last Air Bender (kids program lol)

Aww, baby Nix :lol: from 2005! I love love looking at drawings so thanks for sharing them :):) Leela is probably my favourite one but it tires me to think how long that must have taken to you colour with felt tips hahaha.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I think they're all really good. Nice job!

Are you still drawing?
Thank you Angels! :D
I still do a bit of drawing here and there, but nothing like what I've shown today. I wish I had more time to draw really.

Aww, baby Nix :lol: from 2005! I love love looking at drawings so thanks for sharing them :):) Leela is probably my favourite one but it tires me to think how long that must have taken to you colour with felt tips hahaha.
Lol yeah, I signed and dated them and everything! :cute:
It too me a while to colour Leela in, after I started colouring her skin in I regretted the colour I picked.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I love all your drawings. Leela is also my fave. Well done. You should concider taking it up again... Send me one with your sig so long, I will keep it till it's worth more than a Jackson Pollock!!! ;)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Likin' the Zoidberg! Can you paint that on your bewbs and post pics?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I think they are pretty good actually Nix. Dr. Zoidberg is pretty much spot on, maybe not to the picture example, but definitely a good representation. Good work.