My dragon deck from my COTD >>>>>>> http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/index.ph

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Please feel free to post any remarks you may have regarding this deck.

40 Card Deck:
(24 monsters)
3X Blue Eyes White Dragon
3X Cyber Stien
2X Magician Of Faith
2x Hours The Black Flame Dragon LV 6
2X Hours The Black Flame Dragon LV8
3X Luster Dragon
3x Cyber Dragon
3x Troop Dragon
Morphing Jar
Blue - Eyes Shining Dragon
Sangan

(14 Spells)
3X Stray Lambs
3X Gaint Trunade
Snatch Steal
Pot Of Avarice
2X Smashing Ground
2X Messenger Of Peace
Swords Of Revealing Light

(3 Traps)
Royal Decree

Side Deck: 15
2X Forced Back
Limiter Removal
2X Wave Motion Cannon
2X Dust Tornado
2x Gold, Wu-Lord Of Dark World
2X Silva, Warlord Of Dark World
2X Mystic Swordsman LV2
2X Kuriboh

Fusion Deck: 15
3X Cyber End Dragon
3X Cyber Twin Dragon
3X King Dragun
3X Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Dark Balter The Terrible
Ryu Senshi
Thousand - Eyes Restrict

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
No. Why would I want to take out the Jar when it filters out my hand, gives me advantage to the players that don't se it coming, and puts Dragons in the grave?

B

BTALeader

Re: My dragon deck from my COTD >>>>>>> http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/inde

Well.....Id say you need to cut down on the tribute or find ways to get them out....Consider some Soul Exchanges... Also Stamping destructions are pretty freaking great if you have that dragon.....Its not as good as MST or Dust but you gotta take what you can get with dragons.....Also dont forget about twin headed behometith(i cant spell)...Also Spear Dragon. Also....id sidedeck Dragons Mirror and Return from the different Dimension....ESPECIALLY if you find yourself discarding your blue eyes....Cause then you can use Dragons Mirror to remove them from the graveyard to summon ultimate blue eyes. Then flip return....you then have 3 3000 atk monsters on the field along with a 4500 hitter....that with a decree= game.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Re: My dragon deck from my COTD >>>>>>> http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/inde

BTALeader said:
Well.....Id say you need to cut down on the tribute or find ways to get them out....Consider some Soul Exchanges... Also Stamping destructions are pretty freaking great if you have that dragon.....Its not as good as MST or Dust but you gotta take what you can get with dragons.....Also dont forget about twin headed behometith(i cant spell)...Also Spear Dragon. Also....id sidedeck Dragons Mirror and Return from the different Dimension....ESPECIALLY if you find yourself discarding your blue eyes....Cause then you can use Dragons Mirror to remove them from the graveyard to summon ultimate blue eyes. Then flip return....you then have 3 3000 atk monsters on the field along with a 4500 hitter....that with a decree= game.
If I wanted to use a tipical Dragon build I would have. No thanks, and never message me telling me that I need to take your advice on what cards to put in and out. For God's shake this deck is jsut a thought off my mind and no more.

B

BTALeader

I tried to help.....you said you wanted this as a secondary deck......So i tried to help.....Bad karma for being a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.