My Deck

V

Versified

This forum sparked a new love for yugioh, so I got my old deck out. I run a Dark Dust Spirit/Direct Damage deck at the moment.

Monsters:
Crab Turtle
Fushi No Tori
Spirit Of The Harp
Otohime
Hiro's Shadow Scout
Jerry Beans Man
Wandering Mummy
Kiseitai
Skull Knight #2
Doitsu
Soitsu
Wolf Axewielder
Dark Titan of Terror
Des Lacooda
Roulette Barrel
Dimension Jar
Dark Dust Spirit
Skull Knight #2
Pyramid Turtle
Zombie Tiger
Vampire Orchis
Tsukuyomi

Spell:
Soul Exchange
Red Medicine
Turtle Oath
Fairy Meteor Crush
Horn Of Light
Metalsilver Armor
The Dark Door
De-Spell
Spring Of Rebirth
Dark Hole
Stop Defence
Kaiser Colosseum

Trap:
Physical Double
Skull Invitation
Type Zero Magic Crusher
Waboku
Minor Goblin Official
Trap Hole

V

Versified

wow, this deck is all over the place...hows it play?
I agree, it's pretty scattered. But, the whole point is to be able to get the Dark Dust Spirit out, and be able to summon him constantly. In the process, when I can't get him, I'm able to do direct damage to the opponent pretty much the whole time. The two cards mainly used in this are Kaiser Colosseum and my three spirit cards. I've played on small tourny a while back and came in second, lost in the finals to some kid that used Exodia...But the deck works well if I draw proper cards. I havn't bought in a while, but I'm planning to upgrade the deck with some newer cards to help.

Turbo

Registered Member
ok, that helps a bit....dunno how long ago you played but i'd say this deck definately can work but just needs tweaks to combat the mindless monarch meta existing right now

V

Versified

ok, that helps a bit....dunno how long ago you played but i'd say this deck definately can work but just needs tweaks to combat the mindless monarch meta existing right now
HAvn't played for long, and that's the issue right now. I'm not updated on a lot of the decks being used right now, which is why I will update asap. Any suggestions on what I should change?

Turbo

Registered Member
it depends right now on what deck type you want to run, whats being played in your area and your funds....yugioh has reached a dangerous point where most people are only interested in guaranteed wins

V

Versified

it depends right now on what deck type you want to run, whats being played in your area and your funds....yugioh has reached a dangerous point where most people are only interested in guaranteed wins
I'm a musician, so money aint a thing right now. And, that could be an issue, because at the point where everyone wants guarenteed wins, means people will continue to counter act all the other decks and vice versa. So, I guess it's just trial and error.

Turbo

Registered Member
pretty much...i'm running six samurai and will be selling my trade binder soon b/c people are only interested in money cards and the winning cards....pic a theme you like, buy the parts you need and run with it....theres tons of themes to run