My deck I just made five minutes ago.

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Omega, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

2. Can't make any calls without some idea of the deck's purpose. How do you plan to win with it?

3. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I agree with VulgarisPrime. You need a deck theme and you need to pick up a few new cards.

4. Omega

Omega Ω

I put it together to go to a dragon tornament sorry for not stating that before o_0

5. lavoidgaskins

Well a lot of your cards are banned. You may want to look at the thread of visit www.yugioh-card.com to see the new banned list.

6. LostForever

LostForever Guest

Hmmm. Looks fun to play.

7. lavoidgaskins

To be honest I think you are spaming with this message, but it's to hard to tell. You might actually think it's fun to play with sinc eit has cards like Change of heart. Well what ever, that's jut my thoughts on your post.

As for the thread Omega you seriously need to get some new cards. Look on Meta Game and every thing will be just fine.

8. LostForever

LostForever Guest

No, i wasnt spamming. It really does look fun to play!

9. lavoidgaskins

Well like i said I could not tell if you were spmaing or not. Now tha tthat is cleared up can you please explain to me the fun in this deck?

10. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

Well I wouldn't use that many normal monsters unless I was playing a Non-Spellcasting/Skill Drain deck and even then some of your choices could be better. If you want to play Dragons, Dragon's Mirror is a great choice for bringing out dragon fusions.

I almost feel bad that you went to all the trouble of setting up those links, but I think that this could be done much better.