• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii My days in line, waiting.

kingpin

The two days I stayed in line for the Wii were some of the best days of my life. Me and my uncle were the third and fourth person in line. The guy behind us turned out to be a butcher. He brought a little grill and a 13' long carne asada and New York steak. But it was also the coldest two days of the year. Thank god for that heater the guy in front of us had. It would been nice if I had a tent. All I had was a sleeping bag. I slept like a rock though. It was totally worth it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I waited in line for movies before but I've never gone for any of these "multiple day" waits in line before. I've heard of people who waited a week for the PS3...

That is not for me, that's for sure.

kingpin

Lunex, of course I got it. I was only the third one in line. The store I went to though, said they only had 60 Wii's but lets just say more than 60 people showed up. Than like the second day came and this little, skinny manager came outside with like 5 big strong type guys and he said that only half of the shipment of Wii's came.

kingpin

Andrew, I too think it's stupid to wait in line for the PS3. I never waited in line for a movie though. I guess it depends on what movie it is.

Patriot

Well I tried to get 1 on the first day-i didn't get it:sigh: . Then I tried again about a week later-didn't get one:shake: . After constant calls and research and maybe a few weeks later I came early and waited 3 hours in front of toys r us for mine~got it:D

jumpingtheflag

I only had an 8 hour wait, after losing a 3-system auction at K-Mart, outside Circuit City. It was cold and miserable, but me and my brother-in-law got the first 2 systems. It was awesome!

Last edited: