• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

my current weather conditions

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
36 degrees and clear

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's 33 and cloudy/rainy here right now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cloudy skies with a 50% chance of thread deletion...

*flips coin*

Ah crap. Guess I have to leave this thread. :D

Heh, it's not to bad here. I'm not positive but I don't feel like checking right now.

manikdee

Current weather in Wellington, New Zealand is not good, cold, grey wet
and windy! Definitely stay inside weather!
The wind is actually very calm compared to the usual in Windy Wellington!

Temperature:13 °C (Not too sure what the Farenheit equivalent would be)
Wind Speed:15 km/h

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The weather here has been crazy lately. It snowed a few feet last week and just over the weekend it was just as warm as it ever needs to be. I even went climbing over the weekend. The weather here changes drastically and randomly it seems.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Mountain weather, or just at high altitude, is usually really crazy and changes quickly.

It was 80 degrees here yesterday. Huge storm last night. 70 degrees today.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea it's pretty hot here too. It is so funny how we quickly forget how miserable we are in certain weather conditions. Man is soooo cold I can't wait for summer....then arg! it's sooooo hot I can't wait for it to cool down.. would be nice to have a happy medium : )

hehehe

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I hate it when it's really clear and hot here, cuz then the sun fires you up nice and hurty like.

In normal people words, I can't climb rocks or go on a trail because it's just too damn hot.

Phoenix

Fee-nix
I hate it when it's really clear and hot here, cuz then the sun fires you up nice and hurty like.

In normal people words, I can't climb rocks or go on a trail because it's just too damn hot.
heeheehee...excelent use of words. Right now, we just got over a slight heat wave, but is pleasant at the moment.
Its dreadfully dry, though in terms of the amount of rainfall we have had. Im not positive on how much we have had, but its only like a few inches the whole year. As a concequence, we are extra careful about fire hazards.
We have already had a few this year...not fun :-/