• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

my current auction over 3khits

Julie

Registered Member

nani1987

Registered Member
yeah i wonder too on that one............... I blocked and reported that person but he sent me an email that he tracks my auctions so when i reported him or her to ebay i gave them all the aliais name they use............so i hope this person is not turning anyone else in...................
so many ebay haters..............i have auction on and this one is just a funny one ........lol nani
thank you all for helping me to watch it grow guess their are alot of frog lovers out there.........lol

tonyspoker said:
I'm watching again...but I see by your questions on there that the person responsible basically turned themselves in to you! Wonder if that's the same one reporting everyone else?

who knows........................???

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thats great hits nani good luck

nani1987

Registered Member
thanks mary and doubles you all are great.........I just got an email from forehead goldie she loves my auction...........man now i am getting watchers thank you all.........

trees

Registered Member
Woweeeeeee Great job nani ! Hoping for the best for you! :D

nani1987

Registered Member
thanks trees i bidded on yours guess i need some spice in my life...lol
man the numbers keep growing..................woo hoo
nani

i need more watchers..................help