My cup of dimes...

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Jensconcepts, May 11, 2005.

1. Jensconcepts

Jensconcepts New Member

I have an auction that is ending today... I have no clue what made me post this auction last week, however I felt compelled... It has a very interesting sorry behind the auciton... You have to read it and let me know what you think...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3973411080&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I adore this site... Great job everybody! <looks like I will be spending the rest of the day reading here> LOL

Have a nice day...
    Jen!

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Jen,
    I am a Jen too! :) I really liked your auction! Your story made me feel good all over........Oh how I long for something like that to happen to me....(even if it was just my imagination)....see my husband was murdered two years ago and I do find myself LOTS of times wishing for some kind of sign that he's watching me.

It's weird, after he died, my best friend in Ohio called me and said she'd had a dream, I was sitting on a couch crying and HER husband was sitting next to me, and as she walked closer to the couch HER husband turned into James (my husband) and he called her by her name and told her to watch over me for him........she said she woke up with this very strange feeling and cried because it was SO real.........then a week or so ago, she had another dream of us three together, and when she woke she had a feeling she needed to call me cause something was wrong......suprised me when she did call me, because I had been REALLY depressed.......see last Wednesday James had been dead for two years.......I really believe he is helping her watch over me! :)

I added your auction to my watched list!

3. Jensconcepts

Jensconcepts New Member

Hi Jennifer...

There is no doubt in my mind that your husband went to your friend in her dream to look after you... Most of the time people will come to others in dreams for messages... Thank you so much for posting your story as well.. I really do believe that my message about the dimes are here to help others as well..

Thank you for watching and I wish you the best...

One Jen to another... lol

Jen!

4. Msbabedoll

I hope your Auction goes for more than is up! I would bid on it, but I'm just not financially able to right now. I gotta get my box ready for Mina's auction we got going on. Have you seen that one?

IF you do another one like this, let me know........maybe I will be able to bid on it!! :)

I just LOVE the story!! LOVE IT!

5. Jensconcepts

Jensconcepts New Member

Thank you Jen... That means a lot... I just seen the Mystery Auction... WOW!!! That is awesome.. I wish I could bid on that one as well.. Way over my league... lol

Any advice on where else I can list my auciton.. I don't want to add my auction anywhere else on this site in fear of spamming... I have over 600 hits so far so I can not add it to the "over 1000 hits" thread... I can't do a showcase because it is ending today, right?

6. Msbabedoll

I'm not sure about the showcase thing.........you could try it though

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the forums Jensconcepts great story in your auction i wish you luck

8. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

huh works for me i think its your putor dont like you :lol: heres the # 3973411080

9. Jensconcepts

Jensconcepts New Member

Thank you all for all of your nice messages... ;) Everybody is so nice here... I posted on a few message boards and people are miserable... lol

My auction is about to end here within the hour... I am nervous about parting with my dimes, however, happy to share them... I hope they do well.. I could use the money... :lol: <auctioning off money for money> ?? Something about that is just crazy...

Jen!