• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My Craziest & Largest auction

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Wow....I hope you get some bids with that high of a starting price.....:-o
The auction looks good but the price..
Ouch man! Break the bank on the first bid.....:lol:
Good luck on this. I'll be watching.....:)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to say that unfortunately the price is going to be the kicker with this one. I don't really have much advice though. I haven't had any success with mystery auctions personally.

dize

Registered Member
I pulled the auction because one of the main prizes was donated to charity. This was a collabertive auction. The friend who is a provider for some of the items is still apart of it. Woohoo maybe helping me out w/it now. Part of it is still for charity. Yeah it was a little high. But I have seen people pay more for less.

dize

Registered Member
They accused me a shill bidding. I fought it. and now I am back. Many people who were working w/Woohoo were investigated in different. He has a lot of people who do not like him and reported folks who were affiliated in some way. I feel bad for him.