• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My collections

Metoria

Registered Member
Well, I don't collect just ONE thing. and some of them are pretty random.

I collect books and especially ones that are old! I have 625 books in my room.. not including my parent's shelf and all my extra copies of things.

I also collect the snapple facts/ snapple lids. and I have a strange attraction to writing utensils and notebooks... not that I use them much...

I also have a souvenir/ awesome object shelf! XD - mostly souvenirs though. :3 from random adventures or events.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Well, I don't collect just ONE thing. and some of them are pretty random.

I collect books and especially ones that are old! I have 625 books in my room.. not including my parent's shelf and all my extra copies of things.

I also collect the snapple facts/ snapple lids. and I have a strange attraction to writing utensils and notebooks... not that I use them much...

I also have a souvenir/ awesome object shelf! XD - mostly souvenirs though. :3 from random adventures or events.
Tere Metoria, I would only suggest when making a thread to present a question or ask others to share their collections to make a thread not only about facts about you, but that all can share in. Other than this, it is a good thread you have started!

Until maybe 1 year ago I had a strange obsession with collecting napkins. I would go places and if I would see a napkin that was not so typical, I would take them and add them to my box of I think maybe 300-500 others. A bit odd, I know... :lol:

Metoria

Registered Member
Napkins? That's actually kind of cool! :3 I know my one friend liked spoons at one point. :D

And sorry bout the post.

:3 I just love my books so much. :D

sometimes wonder if I'm the only book collector I haven't met any others. Are there others? XD

Starfire86

Registered Member
I collect stones and crystals, and other random things to put on my mesa.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I collect books and DVD's. I also collect little bean-bag lizard toys and ANYTHING at all to do with Pixar Animation Studios.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I collect books and DVD's. I also collect little bean-bag lizard toys and ANYTHING at all to do with Pixar Animation Studios.

I have something maybe you would like Crouton. I have Estonian Playing cards with the movie "Cars" (I think this was a pixar film?) I have never opened them and they sit on my dresser lol. But they would be uncommon in the US (I think you are from there) as they are in Eesti.

Edit: or Australia?

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow that's awesome! Yeah I am in Australia not America but it sounds like it would be very uncommon here to have Estonian playing cards. You should post a photo of them.

dDave

V.I.P.
Here's what I collect.

Video Games (the collection is far too large to list in this thread)
Coins (All American and old stuff especially)

And I'm starting to become a collector of older computer parts (for some reason I just like using stuff like Windows 98/95 and playing older games, setting up the computer, etc. it's kinda weird I know)

I'm somewhat of a book collector as well I guess but nothing like you Metoria. I collect books I read and like such as Lord of The Rings box set, I'm planning to get the Inheritance Cycle hardcover collection once the 4th book is released). I also have many version of the Bible.

laserlight

Registered Member
I collect coins and rocks. I have a turtle made from volcanic glass, 2 chunks from a petrified tree, a lava rock, quarts and other crystals, 2 geodes and one is purple, and white rocks from Broken Bow.
In my coin collection i have the 50 state coins, a 1917 silver dollar, some of the Presidents copper dollars, a Liberty quarter, 102 wheat pennies, and some other coins too. =D

Nicola

Registered Member
I have considered collecting old books - I am really drawn to them. Knowing it has a history to it makes the reading so much better! I don't think I would want to quite yet though, I don't have enough money to be able to preserve them properly (or to buy them!) so I'd rather I wasn't selfish and kept something I couldn't care for.