• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My bright Idea!

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I love as you know to come to GF, but I have thought of idea (if is possible), I think it would be very nice for see a place where we can see "all of today's posts" showing posts I miss in last 24 hours, I use the "recent posts" window after I am on for a bit, but it takes me so long to find all the posts made since my last visit.

Maybe is not possible idea, and if not... I still love GF. :)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
If you click 'New Posts' it should take you to all the posts that have been made since your last visit, no?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
We do have that. Up in the tool bar that says MyGF, Forums, Blogs, etc., we have a link named New Posts. Click that, and you have a full list of all threads with unread posts.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
oh... I feel foolish now... lol. sorry!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rebeccaaa is just messing with you. I actually custom coded and added that right after seeing your request because I am the best admin ever like that! :nod:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There's also a the dropdown menu of Links - first link is "today's posts" (the top threads are the plugged ones, then the rest are arranged chronologically) - if it's really just "today" you're after haha.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Don't feel bad, I did the same thing (I think it was here, maybe on some other forum :dunno:)