My boyfriend everyone!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Bliss, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My loving boyfriend said if my Birthday happened to fall under one of the World Cup days, he would rather stay at home and watch England than take me out for a meal on my Birthday. :ban:

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

And ouch. Another reason to add to the list of why I hate fuckball.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
    idisrsly likes this.
  4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

5. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't mind me, I am just still a little bit bitter about the fact that you broke off our marriage before it even began! I am still licking the last of the wounds, but the WC having started has made these wounds easier to heal!

If you would have had me as apposed to trowing me in the dumpster over the WC, I would have taken your sexy ass out to dinner rather than watching any game! But no!!! :rolleyes:

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll be watching the football on my birthday, whether England are in the finals or not.

Heck, i'd rather stay in and watch the footie than go out for a nice meal anyway :D

Bliss likes this.
  7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Not helping, Pugz! lol

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

wtf, juice? wanker.

Bliss likes this.
  9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I lawled.

By the way... Im with you on hating this damn sport. When is this wimpy ass stuff gonna be over?

I'm sick and tired of hearing about "Bone Crushing Tackles" and then see stills of these pussies crying because the ball is to accurate. For fucks sake, Soccer/Futbol is the shittiest sport around.

I get more enjoyment out of watching Curling.

storm_ina_C_cup and Bliss like this.
  10. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

That's because curling rocks.