• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My book report on Green Eggs and ham

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No, you are just 17 and doing an analysis of Green Eggs and Ham, I just find that amusing.

Blur

iPimp
and you're like 19 and just said anal when you tried to post serious! aaaa

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Luc said that in his first post Blur...are you high again? I was just replying to the thread you started Luc, so I was never really on your jock, which sounds quite disturbing.

merob

Boom!
Piccolo said:
Luc said that in his first post Blur...are you high again? I was just replying to the thread you started Luc, so I was never really on your jock, which sounds quite disturbing.
sounds liek you were just nit-picking to me. Sry if I took you the wrong way. =|

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I said it was funny you'd do a report on Green Eggs and Ham, I dont see how thats nit-picking.

merob

Boom!
you also said.

Piccolo said:
I am wondering why you'd pick Green Eggs and Ham to do a book report on when you are 17, I'd have picked a more complex book to analyze.
I thought I saw sarcasm brackets on the second post.
l3t the thread continues then.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
omg I never thought of Sam-I-Am as a drug dealer lol and the main character gave into Peer pressure what a weakling!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
If you're going to pass this in as an assignment for a high school class (my assumption), I wouldn't give you any higher than a D. Before you hate me, perhaps you already do, let me tell you why.

The essay is too much summary and not enough you. You spend a lot of time explaining the story, something that should be done in one relatively short paragraph. Your point, while interesting, doesn't have convincing support. You need to talk more of what you believe of this story. This is hardly critical, I'd like to see the rest of the report, because the beginning is not very promising.