• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

My bf broke up with me!

bliss2

Registered Member
Hi. My bf jason broke up with me last week. He says its because he isnt ready for a commitment but i already see him talking with other girls like he likes them and everything and i still love him. What should i do? I want him to like me and i don't like seeing him this way. The othr problem is that my mom told me not to see him again but I cant stop thinking about him!

^_^ :glomp:

hezekiah

Registered Member
You sound like a young couple ?? Unfortunately many young men like the physical aspect of a relationship but hate to be tied down or feel restricted, even if you feel you are giviing him space. He may not even want to break up for good. Maybe its space and time her needs.

Bosox04

Registered Member
If he's talking to other girls, and is already looking for someone else, he's not worth you. You're gonna be so much better with someone who not only makes you happy, but someone that fills all your needs.

You may not think it now, but you're gonna be so much better on the other side of this.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I agree with Bosox04. Why rekindle a lost interest when you can start a new one. When you're in a new relationship, you will slowly forget about this one and realize you're better off than holding on to lingering feelings.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Just because a guy talks to another girl, doesn't mean he wants to fuck the living shit out of her. Stop stereotyping guys, everyone is the same. You are 17, it's the start of your dating life, not the end. Love and flings come and go.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Hi. My bf jason broke up with me last week. He says its because he isnt ready for a commitment but i already see him talking with other girls like he likes them and everything and i still love him. What should i do? I want him to like me and i don't like seeing him this way. The othr problem is that my mom told me not to see him again but I cant stop thinking about him!

^_^ :glomp:
What more do you want when he told you straight-forwardly that he doesn't want to be with you and he doesn't want commitment?

He was frank with you and you can't do anything to prevent him from talking to other girls. He can do whatever he wants.

It's not anyone's problem if you can't stop thinking about him.
Leave the guy alone and move on.

Dabs

Registered Member
Bliss, I think your best bet is to move on. You have only made this one post here, and already you are quite the ever popular one, your profile has had over 30 views! Maybe you will find a new bf here at GF :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Bliss, I think your best bet is to move on. You have only made this one post here, and already you are quite the ever popular one, your profile has had over 30 views! Maybe you will find a new bf here at GF :)
She is a 17 year old girl with boyfriend issues, you expect better?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Moved back to ST so I can get the rep I deserve for pulling off fake bliss. Yes that's right, I tapped into my "teenage girl" persona and got some epic lulz out of it. Seriously it was WAY harder than I thought it would be to type like that. How do they do it? :lol:

Dabs

Registered Member
She is a 17 year old girl with boyfriend issues, you expect better?

You jumping my case? Or can we laugh about this together? I kind of figured this was a joke thing, thinking it was Hybrix playing with the Bliss name. But yeah, I expected better :lol: