My Baby got a job!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fairyquadmother, May 13, 2005.

1. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

My sweetie got a job!! I'm so excited. His industry has gone to heck in a handbasket this past year, and he lost his job a couple weeks ago (to a really sucky overbearing little man) because he is a non-conformist and the boss was a tyrant who could not be pleased!

Anyway, not only does he have a job. He'll be making MORE MONEY, he'll be the old boss' competition (he'll be doing the same job HE did) and in a few months, he'll be the district manager of ALL OF KANSAS CITY!!! woohhoo. And a good wage at that.

I'm SO HAPPY now. It looks like, if things work out right, the wedding for next summer is back on!! *GRINS* I've been praying so hard for this to work out.

So, I'm going to see him today so you won't here much out of me for the next 24 hours (collective sigh of relief.. I heard that!). We're gonna celebrate!! (he lives 4 hours away, so I don't get to see him but a couple times a month!)

Lana

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's good news! Also a nice "haha" for his old job. :) And I didn't hear any sigh's lol!

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Good for him!!! Have a good time with your baby!!!

4. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

FOUR HOURS?! *cries for you* Congrats to him though :D

5. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

WOO HOO!!! That's awesome!!!

6. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

It's not too terribly bad at times. We talk on the phone almost every single day and usually spend up around 10k worth of minutes on our cingular phones per month LOL. In a month or so, after he's settled, he'll start coming up and "living" with me every other weekend. He's had a heck of a time lately

Thanks all for the kind words and good thoughts!! I'm very excited for him!

Lana